Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Women Do Is Crazy!!

I have no idea why these thoughts were running through my mind yesterday.  I started thinking about all of the crazy things women do.  Perhaps it was because I couldn't figure out how to get my eyebrows to look like the women I see in the magazines.  I don't know!!  Anyways, here is my list of the crazy things women do.  This is in no particular order...

1. We use a sharp object (razor) to remove hair from our bodies
2. We paint our faces all different colors
3. We comb our eyelashes with thick mud and leave it on all day, every day
4. We bore holes in our ears and now in various places of our bodies...."clearing my throat"
5. We wear pampers (internal or external) when aunt flow arrives
6. We walk on long, hard nail type objects or bricks, depending on your style
7. We iron our hair...literally
8. We grow nails out of our fingers and sometimes have claws
9. We strap ourselves in daily...if you know what I mean??
9. We wrap our hair around hard plastic objects
10. We use aluminum foil with heat (recipe for disaster) on our hair
11. We allow our bodies to stretch beyond capacity to be a nest for our babies

I hope that gave you a good laugh!!  So, here is the bottom line.  I do or have done all of these things and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, being a woman!!  I am proud of who God made me and he gave women years ago the creativity to come up with all of these crazy things.  I am celebrating my womanhood and femininity and I invite you to do the same.

Leave a comment and share any other Crazy Things Women Do!


No comments:

Post a Comment